Master of Education
The M.Ed department was established by the great visionary and nation builder Mr. Gerald Selvaraja for producing Educators with international standard. The department is striving to achieve the goal.
It is equipped with modern infrastructure, advanced instructional and well qualified Head and faculties headed by the former professor of education of MSU. Emphasis on- Research, Teaching ICT and Learning.
In order to enroll, the application form can either be downloaded from the official website or can be collected in person. For download, please click the below link
The Vision statements of our department are,
♦  Producing Excellent student teachers with Research Attitude for National building.
The Mission statements of our department are,
♠  To Sustain quality in teacher education.
♠  To Inculcate commitment towards teaching.
♠  To Imbibe research knowledge.
♠  To Develop social & national involvement.
Teachers are one of the main pillars of a sound and progressive society. They bear the weight and responsibility of teaching, and, apart from parents, are the main source of knowledge and values for students.
|1.||Dr.Geetha N.R||HOD (i/c)|
|6.||Dr.A.Valsla Judit Anto|
- ♠ Athithanar award for extension education.
- ♠ Academic excellence award of M.S.U.
- ♠ Provide nine Ph.D scholars and 40 M.Phil scholars.
- ♠ Organized Nine National Seminars.
- ♠ NAAC Peer Team member.
- ♠ NCTE visiting team member
- ♠ senate & Academic council member of M.S.U.
- ♠ The staff and students presents and published research paper.
- ♠ Every year organized the National seminars.
- ♠ Conducting research colloquium.
- ♠ Involving education research works.
- ♠ Published a book on soft skill.